Natural environment & Nature reserves
Castle of La Petite Pierre
Built in the 13th. c., modernized by Vauban in 1680. Head-office of the Regional Natural Park of the Northern Vosges mountains since 1977.
Permanent exhibition about the history of the castle and the Natural Park of the Northern Vosges : territory, patrimony, calling and objectives presented in 6 halls, on 700 m
Contact Deliveries Prices Localisation Related services
Public indicative prices from